Friday 7 September 2012

Overcome difficulties = A step closer to success

How to kill all you enemies? SMILE~

Your outcome is based on what you are willing to overcome.

"We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them." - Albert Einstein.

We are not defeated when we lose, we are defeated when we quit.

Never give up on difficulties, for them are the stepping stones that assist you in your way to success.


Problems are like washing machine.
They twist us, spin us, and knock us around, but in the end we come out cleaner, brighter and better than before.

"...the whole world is one big machine. Machines never come with extra parts. They always come with the exact amount they need. I couldn't be an extra part. I had to be here for some reason. And that means you have to be here for some reason too." - Hugo, the movie.


Life is weakest when there are more doubts than trusts, but life is strongest when you learn how to trust inspite of the doubts.

"I cheated on my fears, broke up with my doubts, got engaged to my faith and now... I am marrying my dreams." - Anonymous.

0 comments:

Post a Comment